How to keep your roses fresh longer
1. Find one tall enough vase and wash it. This seems simplistic, but a clean vase or container really does contribute to a longer-lasting bouquet.
2. Remove all leaves and foliage from the portion of the stems that will rest beneath the water. Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle with a sharp knife. This will ensure better water absorption.
3. Place it where it won't be exposed to direct sun, heat from appliances or electric lights, or hot or cold drafts.
3. Cover the bouquet with a simple newspaper for a night to prevent fast evaporation.
4. While changing water in the vase, do not forget to wash the vase and the stems, covered with water.
5. Spray regularly the bouquet with water and remove died-out leaves.